Rio de Janeiro
When you visit Rio de Janeiro for the first time a stunning escape awaits you. There are no boundaries for personal discovery and enlightenment in Brazil. Experience rich, local culture, dine on traditional culinary delights and shop to your heart's desire. Brazil offers what many would say are the most beautiful beaches and coastline of any country on this planet.
Discover Rio the Right Way
Simply stated, Brasil, the country, is a fascinating territory full of surprises and endless possibilities. Brasil is an amazing country to visit with all the wonders of nature in play! Words can't express Rio's beauty!
Famed for its magnificent geographic setting, sun-drenched Copacabana and Ipanema beaches and glitzy lifestyle, Rio de Janeiro is undoubtedly Brazil’s most spectacular city. It’s a city high on life, from sensual samba to football fever and the dazzling Rio Carnival. From dawn until dusk, Rio is alive with exciting things to do and see, perfect for adventurous travelers.
Besides the well-known attractions in Rio de Janeiro we offer some excellent optional excursions:
- Our classic full-day Rio city tour is a wonderful opportunity to explore this incredible city
- Corcovado National Park Day Tour - ranked by National Geographic as the world's third-best national park
- Classic Sugar Loaf Mountain Day Tour with cable car experience
- Guanabara Bay Day Cruise with traditional seafood lunch and drinks.
- Spend a relaxing weekend in the exclusive resorts of Búzios or Angra dos Reis
- Take a thrilling private helicopter ride over Rio
- Visit the world-famous Niteroi Contemporary Art Museum
- Enjoy privately arranged deep sea fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking
- Go hiking, biking, horseback riding, or reserve a golfing trip in the tropics
- Try extreme sports like skydiving, freediving, kitesurfing, windsurfing, paramotoring, or paragliding off scenic cliffs in Rio
- African Diaspora tours offered daily for small groups (4-18 guests)
Expert Private Guide Service
Need a guide to show you, Rio? No worries, we've got you covered if you need an experienced private guide to show you the best of Rio. Rio is an exhilarating place to visit. There is so much to see and experience and, if your time is limited, our classic Rio day tour this is the ideal program. You'll get to view all main highlights in one sweeping tour that'll leave you with indelible memories of this extraordinary place.
Take a scenic cable car ride up the legendary Sugar Loaf Mountain to admire the stupendous views and appreciate the cinematic setting of this great metropolis. Rio de Janeiro enjoys one of the most beautiful, dramatic settings of any world city.
Next, we travel by cog train through the dense Tijuca Rain Forest to the statue of Christ the Redeemer atop the vast granite hump of Corcovado Mountain. Here the views are even more spectacular than those from the Sugar Loaf.
Explore Exotic Destinations
The entire Brazil Carnival Group (BCG) travel team invites you to experience, firsthand, our exotic Brazilian tours that allow you the freedom to explore on your own terms, the many natural wonders in both Bahia and Rio.
We can help you discover more about this exotic tropical wonderland of lush islands, white sand beaches, waterfalls and gastronomy delights. Our experienced professionals will help you do Rio the right way.
If your travel plans include other prime vacation destinations in Brazil, besides our core operations in Salvador Bahia, we employ expert itinerary planners who can help you customize your vacation to exotic destinations like the Ilha Grande (Big Island) of Angra dos Reis, Búzios Peninsula, Copacabana, Ipanema, and Arraial do Cabo in the state of Rio de Janeiro.
Rent a private villa, beachfront apartment, or enjoy the spoils of a 5-star hotel just steps from world-famous beaches.
Tap here for a private guide or tour excursion quote.
Tap here for competitive airfares to Brazil.