Simply stated, Brasil, the country, is a fascinating territory full of surprises and endless possibilities. Brasil is an amazing country to visit with all the wonders of nature in play! Rio Brasil is a totally awesome international city. Famed for its magnificent geographic setting, sun-drenched Copacabana and Ipanema beaches and glitzy lifestyle, Rio de Janeiro is undoubtedly Brasil’s most spectacular city. It’s a city high on life, from sensual samba to football fever and the dazzling Rio Carnival. From dawn until dusk, Rio is alive with exciting things to do and see.
- Our classic full-day Rio city tour is a wonderful opportunity to explore this incredible city
- Corcovado National Park Day Tour - ranked by National Geographic as the world's third-best national park
- Classic Sugar Loaf Mountain Day Tour with cable car experience
- Guanabara Bay Day Cruise with traditional seafood lunch and drinks.
- Spend a relaxing weekend in the exclusive resorts of Búzios or Angra dos Reis
- Take a thrilling private helicopter ride over Rio
- Visit the world-famous Niteroi Contemporary Art Museum
- Enjoy privately arranged deep sea fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking
- Go hiking, biking, horseback riding, or reserve a golfing trip in the tropics
- Try extreme sports like skydiving, freediving, kitesurfing, windsurfing, paramotoring, or paragliding off scenic cliffs
- African Diaspora tours offered daily for small groups (4-18 guests)
Need a guide to show you, Rio Brasil? No worries, we've got you covered if you need an experienced private guide to show you the best of Rio. Rio is an exhilarating place to visit. There is so much to see and experience and, if your time is limited, our classic Rio day tour this is the ideal program. You'll get to view all main highlights in one sweeping tour that'll leave you with indelible memories of this extraordinary place.
The entire Brazil Carnival Group (BCG) travel team invites you to experience, firsthand, our exotic Brazilian tours that allow you the freedom to explore on your own terms, the many natural wonders in both Bahia and Rio. We can help you discover more about this exotic tropical wonderland of lush islands, white sand beaches, waterfalls and gastronomy delights. Our experienced professionals will help you do Rio the right way.
If your travel plans include other prime vacation destinations in Brasil, besides our core operations in Salvador Bahia, we employ expert itinerary planners who can help you customize your vacation to exotic destinations like the Ilha Grande (Big Island) of Angra dos Reis, Búzios Peninsula, Copacabana, Ipanema, and Arraial do Cabo in Rio state.
Tap here for more info about touring Rio Brasil.